Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Avon Supershock Mascara


Happy fathers' day to all the pops out there! :)

It makes me very sad to think that I did not manage to post entries since classes started. Now I admire student bloggers who find time to blog despite the load!
Anyway, on to the review! :)

I saw this mascara being used by the Pixiwoo sisters and Tanya Burr a few times on their makeup tutorials. My old mascara was already dying and begging for a replacement so, when I saw this on an Avon brochure on sale, I did not think twice to order.

Price: On sale at P239, Regular P450
Shade: Black Brown
How to Purchase: Order through an Avon lady





The shade is in black brown, but actually it just looks like black. Haha. The wand has tiny little spikes which are supposed to separate your lashes evenly.


WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT 

  • Lengthens the lashes 
  • Does not smudge 
  • Stays on for super long
  • Separates the lashes nicely
  • Affordable
WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT IT
  • Does give too much volume
  • Not totally waterproof

Verdict:
4/5
This mascara is a great find. I got it for a reasonable price of 239, but I do not think I'd purchase this at P450, almost at par with Maybelline ones. It is not my favorite however. I have very very thin lashes and I want a lot of volume. This would look amazing on lashes that are already thick and long and just need a little bit off accentuation. 

Thank you for reading! I will try to post at least every week. Ohhh it hurts to think that I cannot manage to regularly blog. </3

'Till my next!
I Y A

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...