Sunday, May 19, 2013

Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in No. 1 (Dark Brown) Review


Blessed Sunday readers!
I love filling in my brows. I never leave my house without doing this, even if I only have very little time left. I own a variety of brow products, but whenever I have to hurry, I grab my Etude House Easy Brow Pencil because it is very easy to use and goes well with a lot of looks.


Price: P128.00
Shade: Dark Brown (No. 1)
Place of purchase: SM North EDSA Department Store Etude House counter


Etude House says (from etudehouse.ph) : Wax softens with pencil accurate application to supply long lasting hold and accentuation.

Nyaha. Bet that leaves a question mark on your head!
Swatches after the jump! :)



Swatches:




WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT 

  • Packaging. The pencil is housed in a very unique way!
  • The brush that comes with it is very helpful. This is why I this is my go to brow pencil. 
  • The color is a match! I believe there are 3 more shades available.
  • Longevity. This guy stays for hoursss! I never retouch. 
  • Price. Cheap! Only P128.00 for an amazing product.
  • Pigmentation is really great. The color is "buildable" as well. You can go light or dark and strong!

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT IT 
  • The pencil came off the brush the first time I opened it, but I managed to glue it. I used glue for falsies haha. But other than that, there is none at all! :) 

On my brows:


I hope you found this post helpful. :) Please feel free to comment and follow! I would appreciate in a looooot. I try my best to post at least every other day so please come back! 

'Til my next,


I Y A 


4 comments:

  1. nice review.. thanks!
    i might as well try this out..

    followed you here.

    follow me too!

    http://colorfullbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product too but in the gray shade, #4! Agree with your review although so far I haven't encountered any problems with the packaging :)

    I like your blog! Followed you on Bloglovin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aya! I am so happy you liked my blog! I've been your reader since I started to like makeup. :D Thank you so much for your comments, I appreciate them soooo much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...