Saturday, May 18, 2013

NOTD: Caronia Blueberry - Beauty Theories


Happy Saturday readers!
Yesterday I decided to clean my nails and I felt I wanted to paint polish again. I finished cleaning and trimming and filing but I have yet not decided what nail polish I would wear. I wanted to paint on something trendy, something that would remind me of summer. I went through my stash and chose between my pastels, but I seemed to get kind of tired of them.
I saw my sister's Caronia nail polish, a bright, fun, unique blue. Perfect! :)

ONE COAT


TWO COATS


After applying the second coat, I kind of wished I didn't. Haha. One coat is already opaque enough for my liking. 
I applied top coat and that's it!

Price: P33.25
Where to find: Caronia is available in several stores nationwide. I bought My sister bought this at the grocery store nearby. 

Thank you for reading! :D
I hope you liked my quick post. 
Please feel free to comment and follow, I would appreciate it a lot. ❤ 

'Til my next,

I Y A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...