Thursday, May 30, 2013

Product Empties - Beauty Theories

It is almost June, and I cannot wait to go back to school! :)

I live in Malolos City, and unfortunately, there aren't too many malls in here. Most of the skincare, hair care, and make up products I use cannot be availed any where near my place. My boarding house in Quezon City is luckily near malls, so I usually have to be there to be able to purchase the stuff I need. I had no summer classes so I stayed in Malolos, which meant I had no way of repurchasing my empty products. 


When I saw Ms. Aya of codenameaya.com recently blogged about her product empties, I thought, why not share mine too before I throw them away? :)
I categorized them into three chunks, hair, skin care, and make up! Read on to know more about the products above! 

A. Hair


Ascience Shine Therapy Shampoo
I have emptied a lot of shampoo bottles, but I have never found a shampoo worth sharing more than this. This is the best shampoo I have tried ever! My hair stopped developing more split ends, it smelled good, and it looked so healthy. This was pasalubong from my Aunt working in Taiwan, so unfortunately, there is no way I can repurchase immediately. I have to wait for Tita! :)

Hair Treats Hair Spa in Macadamia
I love hair treats hair spa! My sister, my mom and I have actually emptied about three of this, and I think we have tried every variant. The effect of the hair spa do not differ from variant to variant in my opinion, all of them gave me smooth, straight, healthy looking hair. I like this the best because of its smell! It has sweet, chocolate marshmallow-like scent! A must try for everybody who wants do spare the salon and do hair spa themselves! :)
You can get this at Watsons. It's regular price is P229 I have purchased six of these, and they had it on sale, buy 1 take 1, everytime I did. 

B. Skin Care


A Bonne Spa Milk Salt
This is another product I love because of the scent! I could die smelling this! Kidding. It smells like milk, but a lot nicer. I used this on my face and it actually did clear my small pimple scars. Whitening wise, I don't think it did an amazing job. I ditched Asian Secrets for this scrub and I don't think it is worth it. I'd go back to Asian Secrets. :D But I'd still probably repurchase it because I like the smell so much! 

Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
I cannot say this is my favorite facial wash because this is the only facial wash that I have tried. (I've tried my friend's Cetaphil once and I like Pond's better). I think there is very little chance I'd switch. It is affordable and it works wonders. 

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Need I say more? This is a scrub almost everybody loves! Ever since I used this, I have been getting compliments about my skin. I have recommended this to a ton of friends, and I've seen their skin improve myself. I will repurchase this foreverrr.
You can find this at leading department stores and Watsons. :)

Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Facial Moisturizer
This is the only moisturizer I have tried that did not make my face itch. I've tried some variants of Olay and Pond's, they brighten the skin but I feel itchy afterwards. I have dry skin and it moisturizes well. This is my second tube. :)

Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist
Strange name right. Now I wonder if there is colored mist. Haha. This had been my swimming best friend. I shared this with my sisters and my mom (and a lot of friends who forgot/did not bring sun block). This is our second bottle. It works. I had minimal tanning. :)

Jergens Lotion in Musk
I forgot to include this on the second picture, sorry. I am addicted to the smell of musk. I like this lotion because it not greasy, and it does its job well. This was another pasalubong, so I don't really know where to repurchase this here in the Philippines. :( Please tell me if you do! Or suggest alternatives. :)

C. Make up


Missha The Style Creamy Matte Lip Rouge
My mom bought this for herself but... *grins*. I love it! It is very creamy but it dries matte, and the color is very pretty-pinkish nude. This stays for hours, stays eve after I eat. However, there are things I don't like about it. Its packaging isn't sturdy enough. The lipstick melts, and dang, it is messy. And its price. I think it is too much for a college girl to repurchase. :( Please recommend in the comments section what pink lipstick you think I must try next! :)

Ever Bilena Ever Original Eyebrow Pencil
Yup, that little thing is an eyebrow pencil. I like it so much that I sharpened it until there is no way I can sharpen it further. I would definitely repurchase this, I like the shade, the longevity, the texture, and how it matches my hair color. The only thing that keeps me from buying this again is my stash of eyebrow pencils. I think I still have enough so I try my best not to buy again for the meantime. 

E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
Everybody raved about this, and I don't think I need to say more! Haha. I think I am going to look for more affordable alternatives before repurchasing this. Please suggest! :)

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
I've mentioned this on my previous posts. My mom repurchase this, because I cannot afford it! I think the one I'm using is already our third tube. I forgot to include this on the picture above again, sorry. You check the first picture if you wish to. :)

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. :)
Come back! 
I hope you found this post helpful.
Please do not hesitate to comment, and support me by following! :)
I would appreciate it so much!

'Til my next,

I Y A

5 comments:

  1. Nice post iya! St Ives apricot scrub <3 for me its one of the best drugstore body scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again! I really appreciate you! :) <3

      Delete
  2. I love that Pond's facial wash! I'm on my nth tube already. And I like the St. Ives scrub too. This reminds me that I need to repurchase a tube of that soon.

    Thanks for the mention, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :) You are very welcome. :)))

      Delete
  3. I stick to only one lotion brand – and that is Jergens. :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Nars Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...